Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: White Ppl & Fear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10791
10791, RE: White Ppl & Fear
Posted by kemetian, Thu Oct-11-01 06:52 PM
Yimhotep

>
>>but really quickly when i talk
>>about white ppl i'm not
>>talking about individual ppl, i'm
>>not saying frederisco and g_love
>>and the other white okps
>>r, i'm talking about a
>>collective consciousness that has birthed
>>a civilization.
>
>Don't let us off the hook
>that easily. That's the problem:
>a lot of liberal whites
>think their that "special white
>person" (c) Upski. "

Wow, i just realised how that read, like i was saying "not u OKPs but all the other white ppl" and that's certainly not what i meant. thank u for that Ape. i am not looking @ individuals i am looking at the collective (altho individuals make up the collective), so ppl can say all day that they r spanish or german or irish or american the fact is there's underlying unity in the thought of european ppl. there is a shared consciousness of whites and i posit that one of the fundamental parts of this consciousness is fear. i also posit that the "western civilization" was built and is maintained by this fear. and i also sugest the end of its dominance will be this fear.

You know,
>as in "I have a
>black girlfriend, I have all
>black friends so Im not
>racist like all other white
>people.

one of the police officers who shoved the plunger so far up Abner Louima's anus that it damaged his spleen had a black girlfriend, so we know that means nothing.

This allows us to
>avoid rooting out the detrimental
>effects of Western culture within
>ourselves.
how do u plan on doing this and what hapens after this?

Shemhotep
"Be not arrogant because of your knowledge. Take counsel with the ignorant as well as with the wise. For the limits of knowledge in any field have never been set and no one has ever reached them. Wisdom is rarer than emeralds, and yet it is found among the women who gather at the grindstones."
-The Book of Ptahhotep(excerpt)