Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: White Ppl & Fear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10786
10786, RE: White Ppl & Fear
Posted by guest, Wed Oct-10-01 07:28 AM
if youre not talking about white ppl as a collective, why did you put white ppl in a collective, saying white ppl like you used it to me and to most seems like putting us all in a category. Really, it did make sense, but to say white ppl collectivly like that is kinda ignorant, you must have alot of times on your hands, b/c the way you were speaking it seems as if you have gone around this country-better yet-world and have met every white person, and got to know them all. Either that or you are going off what you have seen in the media(see how brainwashing works both ways!! keep us fighting and generalizing so we dont unite and realize who the real enemy is) No I did not miss your point, just whats up with the generalization, and try to understand my anger, b/c you would be pissed if someone put a post up saying black ppl yadda yadda yadda... esp. if none of the generalizations were true, much like the ones you made. I know to me and every other white folk I know, it does not apply. Please watch your generalizations, they make you look foolish.