Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectDude, so what
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10667
10667, Dude, so what
Posted by tinyteanie, Sun Oct-14-01 04:38 PM
White folks and black folks are still American. We're all still watching this propaganda on TV about hating Muslims and running around doing it. Black Americans have a privledge that others in other countries don't. Take a visit to France & see how you're treated next to your fellow "Africans". Trust me, your ass'll be claiming American in a New York minute. Perhaps that's how whites with priveledge feel. Torn. Like, damn it's not my fault it's like this, but I still want to get into that restaurant. Where do I check American?
However, privledge definitely has it's advantages. Please note this "privledge" is what brought down the World Trade center. The privledge of doing whatever the fuckyouwant to do because your ancestors did. And boy did they ever. Caesar, Napolean, Mussolini, all these crackers. All over territory, all over who had the biggest nuts. Well guess who's coming to dinner? Taliban got balls all over these arrogant white men. So if they're going to get it together they better make it quick. The war ain't in Afghanistan. The war will be here. They froze accounts of people they were making interest off of. "We'll let killers in as long as we make money off of them". What kind of arrogant bullshit is that? Some white male shit. Straight up. White men have this ego that is not comparable to anyone else. It's what makes them feel that they can run people off their land and start whole new societies off of the blood of the indigenous ones. See: Africa, India, Hong Kong, Hawaii, AMERICA....need I go on? You don't think anyone else in the world sees this? We're fed so much propaganda on the news it's coming out of our ass. We're basically bumbling idiots to even be posting as they're tracking us down now. I don't know, but I'm far more afraid of George Bush and what they're not telling us, than Bin Laden and what he IS telling us.