Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectagree
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10640
10640, agree
Posted by Federisco, Wed Oct-10-01 03:05 AM
Your post was too well written.. i couldnt put up a cosign..! So i agree. yep, agree..

okp Kemetian should be careful with her use of "white people", we all should know by now that generalizations do usually more harm than good. But saying "white people" is nuttin new, im used to that. Her observations are much more important...! shit, she said it

Ive experienced this since i was a little boy, from family members (not my close family thank God!), schools, "betterknowers"... A person who does not worry is by the "correct", average, A4, person seen as a person who is somehow wrong. To them that person is LACKING responsibility, behaviour bla bla.. When little swedish childs are outside to play they wear helmets! In norway our carlights are required to be turned on all the time the car is on the road, even if it is in sunlight. Safety (aka fear) is everywhere, too much....

From Norway to Spain where i live now, it is a massive difference. Multiply that difference by 3 and you are in Egypt!

The western world is very much (too much!) built on it. And just like the western world is built on oppression (and exploitation), it is a foundation that doomes it to failure.. perhaps that's what we start to see now. What you throw out comes back to you...!