Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectBreak It Down
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10612
10612, Break It Down
Posted by Solarus, Tue Oct-16-01 02:21 PM
Akwaaba

>European culture"
>
>And europe has thousands of cultures
>as does America as does
>Africa as does China as
>do alot countries.

If you are referring to "Interview with Solarus," list here or inbox me the parts that you specifically are referencing, otherwise you are doing nothing but making "generalizations."

>So to single out Im not
>saying its racist. Where did
>you get that idea?

I said "You're racist." White guilt sucks and this post is proof of it. This post was meant to be CHILDISH, FACETIOUS, INSTIGATORY representative of the pitiful, non-contemplative responses by folks in the "White Ppl & Fear" post. Some people got it but the far majority of white folks seemed not to have caught that... Why? Well you decide.

Oh yeah 101 more responses to go til white ppl are PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt to permanently SUCK! :-O

>Im saying you are trying to
>fit everybody into a section.
>I read that tangent technical
>jargon to confuse people with
>dictionary words of the day.
>Didnt buy it. Thought it
>was some anti -Look at
>me I got you soapbox
>rally for this side of
>the globe. AFRIKA wa hoo.

The post was written to UN-confuse everyone and take a serious look on what people call "culture" (it worked for some but of course not all). It included an explanation of the "technical jargon" surrounding "culture" theories to provide tools (concepts) that would enable us to better and more clearly conceptualize ideas and information.

ALso okps keep asking me personally about the whole "Afrika" concept and I felt it necessary to explain it in that manner, especially since okps seem intent on putting words in my mouth. And I can't forget the fact that much of these okps don't have an in-depth understanding of "culture" and proceed to SPEAK before KNOWING...

Sad.

>And its not working and it
>will never work to fit
>people into cultural sections like
>I side with them. Trying
>to fit everybody together.
>
>I dont side with anybody. Not
>with African not with American.

This ain't about siding with anyone...

>You need to stop thinking "America"
>or "AMERIKKKA" or whatever clever
>way you want to say
>it is the problem.

You need to start SPEAKING before KNOWING.

>
>No the problem is not the
>country but a fraction who
>reside in it. That fraction
>equals alot but they dont
>represent North America not to
>me anyways. They just are
>advertising themselves as representation but
>its false representation

No comment.

>
>
>And to say we live on
>European Ideals still mostly is
>bullshit.
>

Read "Interview with Solarus" to see why this statement is BS.

>THEY would not like how we
>as a society are living.

Apparently you did not read the post (Interview with Solarus) that you criticized with understanding. REad it again before ever responding to me on this topic.

Don't think you can just talk about "culture" without doing an in-depth study on it.

And don't think that I believe in any such thing as "black & white," NOTHING is that simple.

Oh yeah,

YOU'RE RACIST!!!

SE wo werE fi na wosankofa a yenkyi.

PEace
solarICE

Still representin' the RED, BLACK & GREEN since 1978!
EFF RED, WHITE, & BLUE*!

Ain't a damn thing changed...

*That includes the Panamanian "dummy government setup by you know who" flag.

***Something to think about***

"if the god of these religions (judaism/christianity/islam) is not above using terrorist tactics to make people believe in Him (and what's the big deal if people do Not believe in Him? God is a egomaniac) then why wouldnt the hardcore followers of these faiths have a tendency to terrorism as well?"- yuckwheat

And one more thing:
I AM NOT UTAMAROHO AND HIS VIEWS DON'T NECESSARILY REFLECT MINE!!!