Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectSolarus you kept saying
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10611
10611, Solarus you kept saying
Posted by jefleejohnson, Tue Oct-16-01 01:03 PM
European culture"

And europe has thousands of cultures as does America as does Africa as does China as do alot countries.

So to single out Im not saying its racist. Where did you get that idea?

Im saying you are trying to fit everybody into a section. I read that tangent technical jargon to confuse people with dictionary words of the day. Didnt buy it. Thought it was some anti -Look at me I got you soapbox rally for this side of the globe. AFRIKA wa hoo.

And its not working and it will never work to fit people into cultural sections like I side with them. Trying to fit everybody together.

I dont side with anybody. Not with African not with American.

You know why? That shit is played and it gets you nowhere.

You need to stop thinking "America" or "AMERIKKKA" or whatever clever way you want to say it is the problem.

No the problem is not the country but a fraction who reside in it. That fraction equals alot but they dont represent North America not to me anyways. They just are advertising themselves as representation but its false representation

And to say we live on European Ideals still mostly is bullshit.

THEY would not like how we as a society are living.

because my ideal system is different from that also
And if you want to do better my man

you wouldnt represent any FLAG.

RED BLACK GREEN is just as corrupted as Red White and Blue. Dont try to tell me it isnt. Because the odds are in MY favor.

I dont hold by any flag.

And thats part of society.

Is corruption and its a serious complex issue to side with somebody thinking they are all "Righteous"

And no huge essay on Africa and AMerikkka is gonna change that.

I actually found alot what you said to be so generalization of this country.

Its not perfect but its a pretty cool place to live for many.

So lay off on the anti this country.

The people who gave you things and did meanial jobs for you deserve better. The people who take out the trash the people who build houses. The people who built that college so you could spout technical jargon labryinths at people acting like you are right. THEY deserve better.

Slavery happened and it happened because of fear and alleged hate and ignorance.

But in no way does that represent "where I came from" whatever my people are because as I said my heritage is lost or broken off.

and to say we should have guilt no we shouldnt not if he have different heritages and different cultural upbringings.

Give me a break blaming people is not gonna get anything done its just gonna get people more motivated to oppose your side.

Terrence Trent Darby-WildCard Oct 2001

Jef L. Johnson-Hype Factory(2cd new solo!)Oct.

Jef Johnson/SonnyT/MichaelB-October 2001

Tomahawk:
Mike Keneally-Wooden Smoke Oct 2001

Wooten/Chambers-Just add Water Oct 23 2001

Ghostface Killah-Nov 2001

Foley-Time:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

Tonex-Oxygen (early 2002! yea I know September has been moved doh

a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about Oxygen: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.