Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectYes suh
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10604
10604, Yes suh
Posted by kemetian, Sat Oct-13-01 06:07 PM
Yimhotep

>sorry for coming off mad intense.
> these boards seem to
>do that to alot of
>us.

hip hop sho is breakin down some barriahs!

sounds like _some_body needs a little Qoolskip love (Jeflee?)

D, u didn't even get into the fact that the "slavery" that exited in europe (slavs) and Africa was markedly different and incomparable to the Maafa that occurred during the triangular trade and after.

u didn't even get into the fact that Egyptians didn't use "slaves" to build monuments to "Gods", i found that part quite funny. those "monuments" were built by _paid_ engineers. i mean u don't even have to look to the "biased" militant scholars for that. i saw that on good ole TLC.

but this is good, vent Jef, i hope everyone pays attention.

BTW do u have an album that has a blue cover and looks like a persons face w/ light shining from the eyes? i swore i saw it in Wherehouse music. i can't recall the title.

Shemhotep
"Be not arrogant because of your knowledge. Take counsel with the ignorant as well as with the wise. For the limits of knowledge in any field have never been set and no one has ever reached them. Wisdom is rarer than emeralds, and yet it is found among the women who gather at the grindstones."
-The Book of Ptahhotep(excerpt)