Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThe definiton of white
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10599
10599, The definiton of white
Posted by jefleejohnson, Sat Oct-13-01 10:01 AM
The achromatic color of maximum lightness; the color of objects that reflect nearly all light of all visible wavelengths; the complement or antagonist of black, the other extreme of the neutral gray series. Although typically a response to maximum stimulation of the retina, the perception of white appears always to depend on contrast.
The white or nearly white part, as:
The albumen of an egg.
The white part of an eyeball.
A blank unprinted area, as of an advertisement.
One that is white or nearly white, as:
whites White trousers or a white outfit of a special nature: tennis whites.
whites The white dress uniform of the U.S. Navy or Coast Guard.
A white wine.
A white pigment.
A white breed, species, or variety of animal.
also White A member of a racial group of people having light skin coloration, especially one of European origin. See Usage Note at black.
Products of a white color, such as flour, salt, and sugar. Often used in the plural.
Games.
The white or light-colored pieces, as in chess.
The player using these pieces.

The outermost ring of an archery target.
A hit in this ring.
whites Pathology. Leukorrhea.
A politically ultraconservative or reactionary person.

adj

Where it says European descent thats on my moms side Im not sure where my father is so if you want to get technical that isnt white.

I have no burden the way I was born and never have.

Stupid people do stupid things. My definition of white isnt my race class. Because I dont know what race I am.
my family tree is lost exactly where my father has come from but with a name like "HASSEN" its not from Switzerlandd or Finland is it?

crowd gets silent)

There is no reason to have any guilt because of who you are.
I see people in a different light and never saw people like that until it was brought up in archive books. But Slavery happened in various times thruout history. Why the focus on this is kind of a sham to me.

Why is it we dont go after the "Egyptians" for enslaving people to build monuments for their GODS? If you wish to travel about with "historical lessons" then do yourself a favor and go back considerably and dont just stop at some European rhetoric.

And why is that we wish to focus on one aspect of slavery from the european tradition? When vast countries have participated in slavery of other tribes of men. OH but but..but... That was a long time ago buts it happened and maybe your family benefited from it in that "AGE"

To be honest and true you have to admit that other races enslaved other races for labor oriented reasons.

But we want to forget about that dont we? Focus on "Whitey"

But I got some arsenal for dat ass...

But the evidence is there. Egyptians Africans enslaved one another based on social classes.

THere was no "Im an egyptian you cant do this to me" crap...

If you watch documentaries you can see the evidence of hundreds of thousands of slaves and you can see how hard they were "Worked" by no choice. The way you can see this is the twisting of their spine from lifting blocks of stone to build Pyramids. Ah yes the skeletal evidence of whipping and overwork. That seems like a lovely act of kindness doesnt it? "brothers among brothers" FACADE.... TOTAl facade

But lets not talk about that lets talk about "Whitey"

The reality is if you want to trace your ancestry it probably goes back to slavery and maybe your great great great great great great grandfather was a maligned diabolical bigot pharoah who looked down on families from "Another region" because they were "Stupid,poor,dirty" Sound familiar? "But hassen thats too far back and YO it never happened" But it did and the evidence is there just like "gasp" Europeans enslaving africans.

But that would be a slap in the face wouldnt it? To have ancestry to "debils" as well? Face reality we all have dark pasts in our ancestry that we will never know about or too scared to talk about or just cover up and spit

bullshit rhetoric all day along like I hear on THE NET CONSTANTLY.

dO YOU know what the truth is?

Darkness encompasses our ancestry in all of us.

THE odds are not in our favor.

Marinate on that....

If you want to talk enslaving and imprisonment BROTHERS and Sisters then study the roots before THEY even came to "AFRIKA"

Enslavement of tribes was common. But we dont want to mention that because then that makes you a hypocrite.

And it would overthrow and cancel out every claim of slavery you made if your family tree was connected to Pharoahs and Queens who enslaved the masses for their monuments. Because then you would be what "hypocrite" thats right join the family come on DOWWWWN. Its hard to swallow you might be CONNECTED to that huh? And your ancestors might have been "priviledged" because your family was not overworked to death because they could make "pottery for the pharoahs" and had a bloodline to royalty.

Sometimes the truth hurts and usually it works out is people pointing a finger are just as guilty as the accused. Im not pointing the finger but I bet this cat Solarus's family tree has alot of rotten apples but he would never mention that because if his side was connected to slavery of tribes of people then what would his lectures be worth of any merit?

And thats just scratching the surface so to even suggest "europeans" are to blame you need to go back a little further and see how other tribes of men treated one another from different regions. Africa was just as racist as any Continent or place back then I bet.

Marinate on that.

Cuz it wasnt just europeans it was Humans but we cant face that. And we never will but if you want to focus on this civilzation be my guest but it is rather propaganizing the Western Culture when the other cultures are just as guilty in the past.

Terrence Trent Darby-WildCard Oct 2001

Jef L. Johnson-Hype Factory(2cd new solo!)Oct.

Jef Johnson/SonnyT/MichaelB-October 2001

Tomahawk:
Mike Keneally-Wooden Smoke Oct 2001

Wooten/Chambers-Just add Water Oct 23 2001

Ghostface Killah-Nov 2001

Foley-Time:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

Tonex-Oxygen (early 2002! yea I know September has been moved doh

a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about Oxygen: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.

land or Finland is it?

Terrence Trent Darby-WildCard Oct 2001

Jef L. Johnson-Hype Factory(2cd new solo!)Oct.

Jef Johnson/SonnyT/MichaelB-October 2001

Tomahawk:
Mike Keneally-Wooden Smoke Oct 2001

Wooten/Chambers-Just add Water Oct 23 2001

Ghostface Killah-Nov 2001

Foley-Time:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

Tonex-Oxygen (early 2002! yea I know September has been moved doh

a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about Oxygen: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.