Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecttripple *sigh*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10590
10590, tripple *sigh*
Posted by guest, Thu Oct-18-01 09:36 AM
i wish that people would finally look past this skin color shit and realize that we are being distracted to whats really going on. we are being pitched against eachother, and are killing eachother off, arguing points that really arent important. yes, slavery was terrible, and im sorry that it happened. i have no doubt that some of my relatives did own slaves, but they were wrong. these points, they are important to an extent, but it comes down to the fact that we all need to drop this racism shit, and unify, against those who are oppressing us. everyone is being oppressed. by the rich, by the white, by the police, ect. i joke everyday about "those damn crackers", and i do have white skin. ive been around "rednecks" that say that not all blacks are "niggers", that the confederate flag isnt about hatred, ect. unfortunately, they still continue to stereotype themselves and others. if only people would realize that the paths weve been given are false; that tv is bullshit, that meat is killing them, and that there is more to all of this. people are just afraid...im afraid, i admit it. crazy shit going on! bombs are being dropped on the other side of the world and all these people care about is that their game might be delayed or the president might speak and theyll miss something. what the fuck is that?! people spening mad flow on a single dinner while some dude in africa is eating his own shit. sorry for my vulgar language, but this is how i communicate..