Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: very clear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10559
10559, RE: very clear
Posted by cued, Wed Oct-17-01 03:05 PM
Cool, Federisco (I had to copy and paste it to remember how to spell it... I will not call you "Fred" as that is not your name and is disrespectful to boot and I am sorry for being lazy), but something else I want you to realize:

When you saw Common, what you got from seeing Common wasn't just a reflection of his culture, but a reflection of the culture of every Black person on this board.

I know, Common has been called out for geing homophobic (with his sexy ass, but maybe it's because he has been hit on, too much), but I do like and dig his work.

It is what it T-I-IS!

Peace,

Q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"americans are gross!" -utamaroho

Uplifting thoughts:

"We are the end result of our ancestors prayers as they died. We you are the sum total of their answered prayers."

"I am because we are; we are because I am."

"falling in love with somebody's soul...their essence their personality their walk their talk the way they speak and smile...no matter what the physical outer body is..male or female...is a temptation i hope i am never foolish enough to resist." - Hot Damali