Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectGuilt sucks period
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10536
10536, Guilt sucks period
Posted by jefleejohnson, Fri Oct-12-01 10:24 AM

I wasnt there why even be guilty?

Thats a very good excuse and not even your 30 page verbose techorama explanation or your cryptic interview to yourself can argue that.

I can sum up my thesis

Slavery happened because of some dumb men.

Racism happened because of some dumb men.

Thats why it continues to happen. People like to be dumb.

But even if I was there 400 years ago what could I say or do "Uh I disagree I think these foreigners we can learn from lets not.."

Yea ...thats it. I would have been chilling in my cabin fishing off a raft on a river drinkin from a Wooden canteen that I would have traded for some Salmon.

Anyways to be honest with you I dont think we are truly represented of our colors our eyes are completely filtered from many colors so to say "WHITE" is kind of like saying "BLACK"

To be honest I dont truly know what color a being really is.

Which is more I can say for most people who "JUMP the gun" and associate everybody a primary crayola color. Think about that for a second.

Sorry I wont play that game.

If you have Crystal castles maybe but this game is detrimental to ones health.

next.....

Terrence Trent Darby-WildCard Oct 2001

Jef L. Johnson-Hype Factory(2cd new solo!)Oct.

Jef Johnson/SonnyT/MichaelB-October 2001

Tomahawk:
Mike Keneally-Wooden Smoke Oct 2001

Wooten/Chambers-Just add Water Oct 23 2001

Ghostface Killah-Nov 2001

Foley-Time:Clock of Da Universe (it comes out when it drops gonna stay in my sig til now. just check http://www.smartalecmusic.com for now.
One of the best original designed sites out. He is the CEO you know of Smart Alec Music. Bugs Bunny is the Vice Prez and Marvin The martian is in charge of A&R while Yosemite Sam handles the southwest division of Smart Alec. Daffy Duck and Foghorn Leghorn are leaders of the street team. Its a family thang.

Tonex-Oxygen (early 2002! yea I know September has been moved doh

a comment from RhemaK a artist who works with Tonex about Oxygen: I have heard five songs from Tonex's 'Oxygen'album that is going to be coming out next year. The lyrics and that beats are going to take you over the edge and out of your car seat. That is what it did to me. The proof is in the pudding. You will see 2002. 'Oxygen is no joke' "

as usual all hip hop albums subject to change.