Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Awwww
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10513
10513, RE: Awwww
Posted by QoolSkip, Sat Oct-13-01 03:00 AM

>Uta called u a pesky flea,
>u said more like a
>buzzing bee. i feel like
>u r a pretty young
>person for some reason, so
>i'm not getting the short-term
>memory.
>

yes my memory does suck but what gets me is that you feel that i'm a young person so that must mean my posts are "child-like" or "immature".

>what did i tell u about that "s"? :) see that's what i don't get, u feel now it was knee-jerk reaction and the wrong term, but u ain't let nobody know that. u just left it like "BAM! U racist, i'm out." and your knee jerked >1 time.
>
>>>what is the rhetoric "ignorant" of?
>>>
>>There are over 250 threads in
>>your post. Some agree some
>>disagree what more needs to
>>be said???????????
>>
>
>know what? i'ma leave u alone.
>
I just feel that "we" as in all people need to come together and stop the fingering pointing. Yes this society is "fugged" up. But would it be any better if it was ran by blacks or asians or puerto ricans? NO. Would it be any better if the whole world was black. NO! Why? Because people would still find a reason to hate each other. People are going to hate each other because of religious reasons, political reasons, because this person is fat or the other is skinny or she's light skin, or he has freckles. Its all "silly" and in my opinion a sign of ignorance.
Am I guilty of some of this fingering pointing? Yes. But I want to change that. I used to get mad when I would see a black woman with a white guy. Why? Its silly. As long as they LOVE each other then why should it matter? No race is more dominant then the other.
So lets stop the White Ppl this Black Ppl that syndrome and LOVE each other like GOD wants us to do.
GOD gave us free will. Lets not abuse his gift by hating or finger pointing. Show some LOVE.