Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectSOLARUS, you monkey
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10496&mesg_id=10509
10509, SOLARUS, you monkey
Posted by QoolSkip, Fri Oct-12-01 09:24 AM
only kidding.
No I wasn't questioning your intelligence. I'm sometimes disappointed by some of the things that are said by you and the others on this board. some you are so intelligent but then you seemed closed minded by some of your views.
So please answer the question that I asked in my first post and try not to read to far into what I stated. Its a simple question.

Universal love is the answer not ignorant rhetoric.
One Race(HUMAN) One GOD One LOVE

ey yo. i dont want no one posting like me...on NO message board. i dont even know what in their own mind made em think they could fuck with us dun. posts...threads...we run all this shit. i told shorty. you aint even got to go to school this semester. just read a scifi/koku/sheba post, and that'll be all the education you need this year. word up. yo, we aint even gon' come back with another joint til the year 2000. gonna come with the comet. wax mofuckas ass for fee or free. most of yall cats tryin to turn this posting shit into R&B, rap and bullshit. fuck that. quit runnin up on cats with that wack shit. talkin bout you an okayplayer. you better snap out that fuckin dream. it takes years for this! word the fuck up son. fuckin dr.suess, cat in the hat ass posters! we told yall on the only made for GeneralD.links post...cats still keep takin our shit (c)Science Fiction

i breeze to breath heavily
wisdom reach earth you'll never be
the cypher keep gods from bein' beasts
fuck it lucy cracked the peas to face east
new laced sneaks fresh stomp the 'crete
word sheba hawk reppin' crazy
the arm leg leg arm head by me daily
you can't phase me
can't fuck w/the gods
Stacey was the birth name they gave me
Divine chosin' one
ordained simple and plain to hold the Sun
360 scold your dunns
i'm the earth muhfuckas can't hold me
none

what yall know about it, god? (c) Divine Sheba

Koku principles spoken from
nature's chosen elements.
Speaking to the Gods I am
the Earth on 7 settlements.
Tattooed upon my arm is a
yakub burning in hell.
Cause Me, Sci, and Sheba rock
the Godz jheri curls.
Word up son! Word up! Banging
yakub's disciples in the ears
with speeches from beyond!
Light to dark, dark to light.
Heavy like granite boulders,
yahmean? (c)Koku

the good power u!
that's what holds us gods down like gravity nahymean? always brings me back to the old earth, while holdin up the suns and stars. yakub's daughters(dorothy and shit) aint ever gon' fuck with the wiz. word to the third. protons electrons always cause explosions(p.e.a.c.e). (c) Science Fiction

******* A funny convo between the God K.O.M & the earth Koku*******

K.O.M.
Wassup to all the real Gods and Earths, not the wannabes. I'm rising like Sol yo, on some straight up ante meridian shit, that's my word. Yall fools don't know nothing about the crusty third eyes in the misty morning, for real. God Cipher Divine, YO! Fools talking about spoken jelly, when it's all about the liguistic jam, ya know? Spread on the wheat bread that represents the pantheon of the true Godbody, ha heard me?

Koku:
God Cipher has arisen. What's the science
on this day?

K.O.M.:
Full rotation son, on the axis. Word is bond. Light and dark, birds and bees, peanut butter and jelly, Abbot and Costello.
Koku:
Today is lovely. Kix are still for kids,
yahmean?

K.O.M.:
Word. We gotta keep building these temples yo to absorb the light of the sun as they shine on peak of the cosmic Coco puffs soaking in the nonfat soy milk of magnesia, that's my word.

Koku:
How they gone shine when they're lactose
intolerant? How can we overstand without
the supreme dairy products?