Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: identify, then...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10469
10469, RE: identify, then...
Posted by supablak, Wed Oct-31-01 04:53 PM
you want me to identify my position with an "uppity white" prone to defending "HONKY" activity. ( you are defending HONKY'S right?)

Are you telling me what to do now, HONKY?

Again...you HONKY'S want to just tear schitt up and have someone else come along and clean it up. That's mighty white of you Alek.

but you see...you must first open your eyes to understand what I'm "ranting" about. Are your eyes opened? You say you've read my post...but now you want specifics.

You want a unified issue look at the otherside if you can consider the otherside of the reality that "HONKY'S" are doling out across the world.
"YOU ARE EITHER FOR US OR AGAINST US"...

listen HONKY. I'm talking about 2001 systematic oppression, racism,classism,globalism,fascism,fuedalism, etc, etc.
sounds to me like you just want to get clear on what a black motherfucker like me can see as far as the corruption that's going down and has been going down in this world, by national leaders and corporate leaders for quite some time now.

I'm saying...take heed, ALL OF Y'ALL. These HONKY'S don't give a fuck about anything except the Empire...and if you oppose you will be silenced. Starting in no particular order, but notice the large number of black, brown, and yellow people subjected to the adverse side effects of HONKYISM, or HONKY KULTURE. Then notice how the HONKY has enslaved white skinned people who don't share the beliefs of HONKYISM.

If you feel like you can't do something you know is right and just you've probably been touched by some covert or overt HONKYISM. HONKYISM IS BIG BIDNESS,BOY. RED TAPE. LOOP HOLES.
RED LINING. INTERNATIONAL BANKING. The U.N. (multi-kulti HONKY'S)

But you are a freedom fighter right Alek...this is all apart of the terrain. You're a warrior, right Alek...I could learn how to manuever through the adversities of life if I could just do it like you, right Alek? Check this out ,before I give you half a cool point...you must admit that you're a HONKY.
You want some fine print from me...too bad.
I want to see you dance. And you're still resisting, Sir Nose.

So keep on trying, sooner or later you'll find the groove.
Until then enjoy life on your face.

S.Blak
I'm a DANCER