Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: GRUMBLE GRIMBLE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10456
10456, RE: GRUMBLE GRIMBLE
Posted by wizdom1, Mon Oct-29-01 11:11 AM
Well I actually agree wiff Supablac...and yes i am a HONKY! Only if you consider all whites as HONKYS. If i was to label myself, I would be BIG HONKA...cos my HONKY ASS ancestors came over to the "NEW" world and killed off the other side of my ancestry. I also consider myself Honkie Smalls, because my culture that I grew up in is considered "black". SO I got Honkys to my left and right either polluting my genetics or discrediting my environment. That makes me the Anti-Honk.

With more seriousity in mind I would like to state why the term HONKY rings true for the caucasian elite. Here is a list of finger pointing reasons to blame one as practitioner of HONKY-ISM:

1) The belief that a capatalist society is in effect ethically or morally sound and fair.

2) The belief that our country was founded by honest, hardworking men with the ideal of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness for ALL.

3) The belief that any race, creed or religion is inherently better or more justified than any other.

4) The belief that a mullet looks good on any of God's creatures.

5) The belief that might makes right.

6) The belief that anyone belongs to a minority group.

7) The belief that we as American's are rational and defenders of freedom.

8) The belief that education and creativety are unimportant compared to national defense or the fiscal year.

9) The belief that any race is inherently inferior to any other race.

10) The belief that rythym is unnecessary in dancing.

11) The belief that tempo is more important than the beat.

12) The belief that Jesse Jackson is the voice of black people.

13) The belief that convienience is more important than purity.

14) The belief that Ronald Reagan was our best president.

15) The belief that G. W. Bush was actually elected by the American people into office.

16) The belief that any president was actually elected by the American people into office.

17) The belief that your race predetermines your personality.

18) The belief that the is only one truth.

19) The belief that Elvis was the king of rock and roll.

20) The belief that HONKYS are not responsible for most of our glopbal atrocities throughout history.

Sorry its kinda long but yu all get the idea...HONKYISM IS A IMMORAL AND UNETHICAL RELIGION PROMOTED BY IMPERIALISM/INDUSTRIALISM/CAPITALISM

A honky is one who puts land/resources/money above human life.

Peace an chicken grease.
~wizdom1

"I choreograph seven steps to Heaven; in hell, waiting to exhale, and make the bread leaven" -Common