Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectAnti-Terrorism Bill
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10440
10440, Anti-Terrorism Bill
Posted by supablak, Sat Oct-27-01 11:27 AM
x(listen HONKY...just admit it...You're like some fucking tweaked out David Lynch "lost highway" psycopathic episode having sociopath.(say that 5 times real fast...feel like Mystical don't you?)
if you don't think I'm not going to call YOU->"H}>NKY" out on yr.ULTRA HONKY ANTI-TERRORISM BILL that just sailed through YR CONGRESS...aimed at AMERICANS.
oh boy....:0
Alright you're tappin' my phone in broad daylight now.
Alright you're reading my e-mail before I do now.

What you gonna find out from most of us HONKY?
That your lies are working on us. WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE MOST PART DON'T SUPSPECT YOUR HONKY ASS OF BEING THE PERPETRATOR OF ANY OF THE BULLSCHITT GOING DOWN ON THE PLANET RIGHT NOW.
aS A MATTER OF FACT i TOO THINK THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN IS CAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT MORE HEINOUS CRIMES AGAINST ME AND OTHER AMERICANS...THEREFORE YOU SHOULD STRIP ME OF MORE OF MY CIVIL LIBERTIES IN ORDER TO PROTECT ME.

you've got 600,000 (or something like that) foreign exchange students on file.
you're detaining any foreigner you feel like whenever you feel like it, for however long you want.

wow. I feel safe now.
And I know that the fucking prison population boom in the last 2 years ( from 1.5 million to 6 million ) is to protect me from the evil thugs in the streets...those niggers are better left on the radio with their ignorant crime infested songs.

HONKY!!! WHO IN THE HELL YOU THINK YOU'RE FOOLING?
YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME OF YOUR FELLOW HONKY'S FOOLED BY PATTING THEM ON THE HEAD AND TALKING ABOUT HOMELAND SECURITY, but I KNOW A SONG THAT CAME OUT ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO THAT ASKED ONE SIMPLE QUESTION: WHO PROTECTS US FROM YOU?

Even you atheist out there better ask almighty JAH to chin-check your boy before black steel in the hour of chaos turns into revelation.

yessir. i'm speaking in code. but y'all who feels me, knows the truth. y'alls that don't please keep your poison away from the well.

S.Blak
I AIN'T FRAID OF NO GHOST