Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHONKY'S R SO SENSITIVE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10433
10433, HONKY'S R SO SENSITIVE
Posted by supablak, Thu Oct-25-01 03:13 PM
mind you dear reader...
I never said that HONKY meant all white people...but what yr experiencing in this post in cyberspace is some "WHITE GUILT",which is in all white people to some degree. They know that some great grand somebody was pumping the same keg that they gladly drink from . So you get the most sensitive creatures on the earth whenever any1 questions the reality that these suit-mongers have created.

You know what "HONKY" if it isn't you that lies and oppresses you don't have to post in my discussion trying to discredit my observation. Just be a good HONKY.

Who said something about white kids using "NIGGER" in hip-hop circles?
Yr. so damn funny...Just the fact that yr talking about hip-hop proves that you've got a little Christopher Columbus in you.
Now outside of that consumer empire of HIP-HOP...there's real life.
HONKY what you know about real life? Y'all all over the TV still talking about TERRORIST (a cleaned up "DARKY").
YOU HONKY'S NEED TO READ MY POST...
DID YOU READ IT...OR ARE YOU JUST REACTING? MMM-hmmm.
read it again HONKY.

you guys are in my post trying to kill my views.
Damn, you hate my freedom!!!
You're trying to take my freedom...who should I call on to censor you HONKY'S , GHostBUSTERs?!?!

"Oh LoRD...(raises arms like Florida Evens cuz most NIGGAZ got that kind of clout with GOD)... when you gonna wake your white nation up? They just don't see that they have to reconcile their transgressions...talk to them empirial leaders that's making up everyone's mind. Me and my brothers and sisters got the IRON MONKEY protecting US...it's slow but it's sure,LORD, but you taught us how to use it good, and now is the time. Please bring this divided nation and this divided world out of darkness and into the light in whatever Santa Claus suit you need to get yr childrens attention. I gotta go Lord...I can't talk no more, them HONKY'S then brought their never ending sorrow into sacred temple again...time to ease on down ease on down the road. Thank You Lord."

Your Son
S.Blak
Exu Trickin'