Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectON BLAST
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10425
10425, ON BLAST
Posted by supablak, Thu Oct-25-01 11:28 AM
the thing is nobody else has to die.
Let's just get in the rhythm of telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

When judgement comes to the wicked...YES INDEED YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF MOTHERFUCKIN' HONKIES BURN. THEREIN LIES Y'ALLS MAJORITY.
I'm not saying that NIGGAS and LAS OTRAS ain't gonna be on the grill to...some of thems been in on the take too.

Fuck self righteousness...I'll say it first. I have faults, problems, cases, etc.
But I ain't killing, ain't gonna, don't have to unless one of y'all HONKY'S gets a little too close talking that YANG.

Say the word...you can play wit ya mama all day and all nite for all I care,,,but step to MY civil liberties again...which by the way are divine...y'all ain't gave my black ass schitt...and we'll learn something new about terrorism.

We been living with y'all here for a long time. Y'all think y'all run schitt...whatever!? Representing all over the place.
Yessum,Boss. Yessum. Gotsta gets ta woik...MMMmm-hmmmm.

I have an idea of what some of y'all HONKY'S got planned for some of the rest of US...and if the rest of the HONKY'S wanna believe and wave flags and pull out their family trees that go all the way back to 1492...go right ahead. But I'll be damned if you HONKY'S think I'm just going to sit quietly while some of y'all dream of KINGDOMS again.

S.BLAK
LORD OF THE RINGS MY ASS