Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: HONKY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10410
10410, RE: HONKY
Posted by supablak, Thu Oct-25-01 11:06 AM
uh-oh...
I've heard some of your voices. Colin Powell isn't a Honky, he's a NIGGA surrounded by Honkies.

Ummm...one of you wants the CIA to put a bullet in the head of the next person who says HONKY on these boards and claim it as a heart attack. See Opie, that right there is the kind of HONKY schitt I'm talking bout. Why y'all got to be so secretive with ya dirt...then get on TV calling people evil? I think Honkies got a "continental complex",,,they don't have a continent y'all.
Europe is a village. Empirical thinking, indeed.

Listen HONKY...I was writing in sympathy with y'all.
Whatchu gonna do when your schitt can't be beautiful on television all day to make you feel safe and empowered.

I don't hate HONKY's. some of my best friends are HONKY's. geez.

I just wanna know if y'all are ready to deal?
I see a lot of HONKY's identifying with great causes and helping people all over the place ( if that's what you wanna call it ).
But I also see HONKY's clogging up the freeways each day to tax the schitt out of erebody.
What's your HONKY ass gonna do now that you got to deal with some HONKY BULLSCHITT too?

Anthrax? Bio-Terrorism? Rolls off the tongue of HONKY'S so well, yet y'alls M.C. skills are really soft, no we don't have to talk about dancing.

Oh, I don't make any sense? Is that cuz I'm not catering to your egoistic HONKY notions of how "THE WORLD" is and how "THE WORLD" should be?

I know who's feeling me out here HONKY. Don't you worry your pretty little head about what I say. Time to talk to the family.
Ask them HONKY'S how they really hold it down.

Remember Supablak ain't judged nobody. We just talking.
Chatting.

Damn, I can't believe y'all don't want to be called HONKY...
maybe it's true y'all really do want to be NIGGAZ

S.Blak
willing to do the work