Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectHONKY
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10354&mesg_id=10354
10354, HONKY
Posted by supablak, Thu Oct-25-01 12:08 AM
umm...everyone repeat after me.
HONKY HONKY HONKY HONKY !!!!

as you probably guessed i just finished watching some network news.

I am not a racist...so untangle them panties sissy.

Who in the hell do these motherfuckers on the television think they are? They don't stop lying. They don't stop making it sound like they haven't done anything wrong. They don't stop demonizing a man they still haven't proved did schitt.

Who is the butt of this cruel illusion?
My friends the White Americans...the HONKY.

What will the HONKY do when he learns that his freedom and privelege as a middle class worker ant might be moving to a cheaper market...like say CHINA!?.

How will so many proud Gwyneth Paltrow wannabe's handle life as a 3rd World Girl (Gwen Stefani r U listening? 3rdWG!!!)?

How stupid will heavy metal sound when the HONKY finds himself so hungry that his/her machismo/a will be weak. His/her arrogance tweaked out into sheer A.W.M. rage?

Will the HONKY'S eat BARBARA STREISAND for the 145 lbs of sour carrot mash that she most certainly is?

It's really getting ugly for the HONKY. Will the HONKY survive the condescending looks of the former minorities who will enjoy a new global priveldge...being glad that they are not HONKY'S?
(Beware of the Dances With Wolveser's)

Oh, HONKY...I hope your ready to live vicariously through all of your friends over @ nick at nite. Oh that's right,,,you already are.

don't be scared now
Y'all voted for that dumb motherfucker...didn't U? I said, DIDN'T U!?!?!?!

S.Blak
slamming the door in yr face with all of the George Jefferson I got in me