Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwell...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10260&mesg_id=10306
10306, well...
Posted by b00g1e, Fri May-19-00 12:25 PM
i personally think....the point of enough is enough is relative depending upon who you ask....I've had this discussion among my family...and we agree.....that it depends upon your stake in the system..if your wealthy living a wealthy life you have no desire to change a system that works well for you. and if your middle class you don't either because you belive in the system..and think you're but a step away from the wealthy and will eventually have what they have or at least that it's a possiblity for you and your children. The people who start the revloution are the ones with nothing to lose. Poor people...you can be fucked over anymore than you already are...you living on the edge as it is. enough will be enough when the poor and working poor of this country stand and decide i'm tired of the system fucking me and mine over. the actual systematic working of warfare hell...who knows how long it would last....past two hours? I mean if the mayor of philly can bomb his own citzaens on a city block..you know they dont give damn about bombing nobody else..especially the poor/working class. Would they go as far to evcen bother to engage? and besides some uncle tom/as' bendict arnold/judas would betray the movement before it got started. I know my thoughts about the matter aren't very encouraging....