Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: ARMED REVOLUTION/SELF-DEFENCE!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10260&mesg_id=10301
10301, RE: ARMED REVOLUTION/SELF-DEFENCE!
Posted by guest, Wed May-10-00 02:28 AM
>So I ask: is there a
>time for armed self-defence against
>the state?

self-defence .. it's bound to be twisted/misconstrued as offense. what it'll say is that 'these people want the kid gloves off' .. if 'kid gloves' ever even existed, now you'll be met with an iron fist so you best be sure that all are as committed to armed revolution as yourself.

thing with all-out war, what'll you be left with at the end of it? if we lost out, those that survive will be left to hell on earth. which isn't to say the present situation is that much better but damn.

peops have suffered enough. this thing'll have to be either mad guerilla and underground and well strategised .. or it has to be done peacefully, politically from the inside.

i mean, i think most people now acknowledge that overt racism in/of itself is wrong .. progression can be made. power corrupts though and drags shizz back to some sort of fugged up euquilibrium. either way, a clear agenda's needed first off.

Is it
>futile in light of the
>weaponry they have?

with all this ranting and raving about gats
THEY made them gats, they got shit that'll BLOW out our backs
From where they STAY at .. - 'Babylon', Dre, OutKast

superior weaponry and 'a trillion years of game' .. dirty tricks .. any means to turns us on each other, infiltrate, neutralise, discredit, dope up, disband, frame, murder and convert.

heavy firepower would be the very last resort because face it .. somebody/camera surveys every single thing we think, do and say. how far would revolution get before somebody somewhere was on a list, if they aren't already.

When does
>one know that "the time
>is right"?

time is never right for war. you'll know it when enough people, collectively, refuse to accept shizz anymore and throw down, collectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Herbsman.

i'm patient with poetry and very particular about the parts I play
1st thing that comes to mind isn't always the brightest thing to say - Cee Lo

seize your time! - Marley

MAY OFFENCE:

Stick they hands in they panties, grab that knot
Stick they arm in the car window, drop it like it's hot - Jay Z