Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Let's have a baby!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10105&mesg_id=10198
10198, RE: Let's have a baby!
Posted by Federisco, Tue Nov-06-01 03:29 PM
Ive been looking forward to this post for a long time! This topic.. i knew it would come. But the day it came i was out of the house the whole day! whish i could have joined in sooner... but others have said much of what's on my mind already

The thing i remember the most was the freedoms, me and my brother's childhood was full of freedoms! (When friends visited us they weren't used to the freedoms, so they acted all wild and strange. A strange phenomenon...) When we got a TV it put the creativity to sleep :( My parents did the mistake of giving us the same freedom to watch TV as to play and use our fantasy. When we got a PC the creativity was moved over to that box, unfortunally?

But i'll always remember when my parents took us places. A park, or the countriside, or any downtown happening..... We did art exhibitions, children's day at the center for african culture (heheh no KMT back then thou), "open house" at art schools, museums, flee markets, children's plays, sport competitions, concerts, even a dancing school..

That is what is most important (besides the obvious "honest love" and "calm human environment").. experiencing together and teaching and learning together