Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject1 out of 2 aint bad.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10105&mesg_id=10129
10129, 1 out of 2 aint bad.
Posted by abduhu, Tue Nov-06-01 08:09 AM
>(specifically for abduhu, though anyone can
>answer)
>
>If you were raised in one
>faith and changed to another(for
>whatever reason), will you teach
>your child the faith you
>now hold?

yep.

>If you made a conscious decision
>to change from one faith
>to another because you thought
>it was better. And you
>knew that your parents were
>just doing what they were
>supposed to do (as dictated
>by scripture) in raising you
>in that faith; if YOU
>changed to another religion despite
>the teachings of your parents
>(as dictated by scripture) then
>why would you do the
>same for your child?

rephrase.

reword, using periods, commas, colons, etc....wher they shoud be so i can comprehend what you are saying.

or make the point you are getting at, so i can understand better where you are coming from with it.

3.7 He it is Who has >sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established, clear meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are not entirely clear. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is not clear, seeking discord, and searching for hidden meanings in it, but no one knows its interpretation except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

the biography of Prophet Muhammad (saws):
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/
subhaanakallahumma (Glory be to you, Oh Allah), wabihamdika (and I praise You). ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta (I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You). astaghfiruka (I seek Your forgiveness), wa atuubu ilaika (and I turn to You in Repentance).