Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwith all due respect (off topic)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10105&mesg_id=10128
10128, with all due respect (off topic)
Posted by BooDaah, Tue Nov-06-01 08:56 AM
>"remember we ARE talking about sheep
>here. the same people who
>became geneticists after Jurassic Park.

this is like saying the same people who become network engineers after 2001 or something. wtf?

>to think they REALLY have
>this thing called "choice" is
>to deny what i see
>every sunday as i pass
>in front of a church
>watching the same sinners i
>saw last night in front
>of 559."

similarly, i don't get this either. what does going to church have to do with going to 559 (and what does the combination of tose have to do with choice)? as a matter of fact, if the implication is that they were sinning while IN 559, what better place for them than church (if that's where they feel they can/should go)?

you're on a roll...

(or is that one of those "can you believe someone said something this misguided" type deals)

------QUOTE STARTS HERE------
Sister SheRise's Activist Stew Recipe:
Step1:inform yourself step/Step2:inform others/Step3:discuss the problem/Step4: DISCUSS SOLUTIONS/Step5:EXECUTE SOLUTIONS/Step6:evaluate the results/Step7:start over at 1 until desired result is accomplished.
-----------------------------
"What are we as African Americans? Let's really examine how we are contributing to the projection of our own images of ourselves. What are we really willing to give up? Our integrity? The honor of our community, just for some money? "-Jada