Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Natural tanning beds
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=21069&mesg_id=21078
21078, RE: Natural tanning beds
Posted by guest, Mon Oct-02-00 04:37 AM
>I beg you to show me
>how a bed of UV
>lights turned on "Fry" for
>twenty minutes is any more
>natural than a pill?
>
>oh they aren't, you miss understood... I was taking about sun bathing(which doing for long periods of cun can be just as bad as the beds) the maijor difference is that one is internal and the other is external... so, the question is if th pill gives you liver cancer, is that as bad as skin cancer from the beds?...tanning can definitely mean that some of the poeple who do it want to be black, but there are benifits to it in moderation!
and stayin out of the sun to keep from getting darker, that just sounds weird... I mean the higher the level of melananananin(sorry I tend to stutter :) ) the harder it is to "tan" from the sun... so that would be a psychological problem... perhaps that means they want to be lighter to attain some sort of satus...or for fashion but I mean once your a certain complexion there aint a whole lot not goin to the beach is do to make you lighter...besides people should just accept them selves for what complexion god gave them,