Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectblockbuster? word?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=18859&mesg_id=18934
18934, blockbuster? word?
Posted by LexM, Tue Feb-06-01 08:56 AM
that's news to me...I didn't know that.

I remember back in elementary school when I couldn't get a coke @ my friend's house 'cause her mom was against their participation in apartheid in South Africa. That was an interesting experience...

L.

PURPLE REIGN!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There are no atheists in foxholes" (c) Any Given Sunday

I <3 Freestyle!!

"And for once, I want to live for the stars that came before me/And for the ones/That will never have the opportunity…to connect" ~~presyzion

"if and when blind, you will hear/drops of water reflecting off your skin/
the subtle bounces magnified into drum pounding/gateway splitting, roaring and consuming, yet soothing/echos of your losses" ~~jesmar

"and my own fears now/are not that i’ll die without money or land/but that i’ll die without this pen in my hand/and god bless this man, as i speak spoken words/cuz i may die broke/but i’ll be broke and heard." ~~RatpackSlim

"how can she sing/holy songs/'bout baby jesus/and mary/and not come/and save me from choking/on sweet youth mixed with mildew/that keeps clinging to my memories/cause this ain't the first time/grandma forget to save me and/my momma forgot to save me.../just always said "jesus wants you to save your flowers"/but my jesus forgot to save me too" ~~beyond_levels