Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectBOMBSHELL -"BOOOOM!!"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12535
12535, BOMBSHELL -"BOOOOM!!"
Posted by peace3, Fri Jul-06-01 11:32 AM
How are you gonna make all of these assumptions. You're not attacking my arguement, you're attacking me. You don't even know me. You don't know that I've been a National Representative for California iN the NAACP. I use to talk to Ben Chavis (b4 he turned Moslem. The NAACP neva did like him.) I've mentored in elementary schools in SouthWest Atlanta, Georgia (the slums baby). You don't know that I have family ties to Caesar Chavez, and that my mother marched with the man. YOu don't know that I build with an Aunt who is a judge in Los Angeles who keeps me up on current events and politics (poly meaning many/tics meaning blood sucking creatures). I'm tuned into the 360th degree, I'm tuned into the 360th degree!!
YOU DON"T KNOW THAT I AM GATHERING OKAY ACTIVISTS ON THE WEST COAST TO BEGIN A TRUE ACTIVIST GROUP.
Hell yeah I'm on the computer!! I gotta get paid so I can leave this country!! But you know what, this cespool still won't be rid of me. I'll raise my children to be everything that America was suppose to be and beyond it. All the pettyness of this western civilization!! What now Bombshell? What Now. I'm all up in the BIG MELTING POT!! I am one who is one with all things. Believe me I know about technology. Shit I live in the Silicon Valley. These crackaz ain't got us in mind in terms of their plans for the future. I mean scientists have put up an WHYBIOTECH.com site to lie to people about the dangers of bio-technology. Know self, then know who you're speaking To.
I mean your admirable though.