Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjecthe's obviously going to win one b1g ten title at osu
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=95106&mesg_id=95310
95310, he's obviously going to win one b1g ten title at osu
Posted by bshelly, Mon Nov-28-11 10:02 AM
two? probably. three? that's where i get a little hesitant. if the over unders are 2.5 b1g ten titles and .5 national championships, i take the under both times

it should worry you that no florida fan is that upset by this. they know the situation with meyer. if they're not upset about a guy who won two titles for them coming back after a year off, what does that tell you? i have a very close friend who's a gator, so i've followed that program a lot the last three years. this is not a slam dunk, dude. he's not going to be as dominant in conference as tressel was.

this isn't even penn state snark talking, because, again, we're so far away from worrying about what anyone else is doing. we gotta get our house right, so i'm not thinking b1g ten titles or national contention until at least 2013. as a more or less neutral observer, i will say, great hire, going to win at ohio state, but probably not as much as you expect or are used to.

and, of course, there's a chance he retires after two seasons.