Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: let's not get it twisted, Vick is a pretty shitty QB at this point.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=93355&mesg_id=93569
93569, RE: let's not get it twisted, Vick is a pretty shitty QB at this point.
Posted by murph71, Mon Oct-22-12 04:35 PM
>like, leading the league in fumbles for three years running &
>currently the 26th-ranked starter while averaging
>two-and-a-half turnovers a game bad.

Sorry Bomb...

But I've seen this picture before....

My Bears went through similar instances for two seasons...I don't care if you are the second coming of Joe Montana...If you are getting beat to the ground and your O Line is shitty, then you will become a turn-over machine...Cutler was looking the same way when Martz was there....

This is not simply Vick throwing the ball to the other team or fumbling the ball because a defensive lineman is punching it out of his hand...This is about a small dude that has taken way too many hits...That nigga shell shocked...Sure he needs to be less turnover prone...But it's far from just his fault...

Basically, the Eagles should be running the ball more to protect Vick...Unfortunately, Reid is out of touch...He still doesn't understand that Shady is a MONSTER...He doesn't understand that a running game makes Vick even more dangerous...

Reid needs to be gone after this season if he continues to under utilize that beast of a running back and make Vick throw it a million and one times...