Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: Nigga, take your stupid ass moral authority and shove it up that ass
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=93355&mesg_id=93481
93481, RE: Nigga, take your stupid ass moral authority and shove it up that ass
Posted by murph71, Tue Apr-19-11 01:28 PM
>
>>Ignorance is simply this: painting a particular person no
>>matter their culture, creed or background by a few sound
>bites
>>and interviews..
>
>Nigga, its SPORTS. We don't KNOW ANY of these people
>
>ALL WE HAVE are soundbites and the little things

Actually...no...If Newton can't get a hold of the offense then we will paint him as a dumb somefabitch, right? If he keeps throwing into double coverage, we will label him as dumb....If he has trouble learning complicated coverages we will be calling that dude the second coming of DeMarcus Russell or Ryan Leaf....

You see what I just did here?....I waited to reserve judgement on that nigga because it's stupid to start labeling a kid from a couple of interviews...That is, unless you some racist ass white radio shock sports jock...And I know that's not you...So I have to guess that this was some great shock posting...And yeah...it worked...Bravo...

>I seen Tyrod Taylor interviewed -- how come HE managed
>to come across as an intelligent human being who isn't
>afraid to answer basic questions?

Leaf sounded articulate as hell too...How did that work out?

>Stop COPPING PLEAS for niggas who sound dumb

Okay...I'll stop coppin' pleas for you...because this back and forth is getting surreal...

>>U basically created an entire thread off of how Newton
>sounds
>>and answers questions...If we did that shit Magic Johnson
>>would be the dumbest mofo known to man coming out of
>>college...
>
>Actually, WRONG
>
>Because Magic Johnson doesn't SOUND DUMB. He doesn't
>have good handle on English, but he's ALWAYS ON POINT
>with what he SAYS

LOL....dude...Magic was one of the most inarticulate dudes to come out of college.....Shit, he could barely string together a complete sentence...But smart people understood that him not being able to use the right verb in a sentence had nothing to do with what he could do on court...

>So no, you're WRONG
>
>>Beyond dude being a QB, you are basically on some cultural
>>elite shit...Don't get it twisted...If it turns out that
>>Newton is dumber than a pair of socks and can't get a handle
>>on the pro game, then it will be duly noted...
>
>"culturally elite?"
>
>
>Yet y'all are the ones IGNORING Tyrod Taylor and the other
>black athletes who actually NEED the defending and attention
>
>Y'all niggas more uppity than me
>
>Seriously STFU
>
>>Until then, chill with the over-the-top posting...because u
>>talking out of your ass on this one...
>
>Nah, y'all copping pleas and getting embarrassed

First...you have to chill with putting everyone in this thread in the same boat...I'm not a Newton fan...I think he's going to be a bust...But not because he's dumb...

What's embarrassing is how any person of color could have the gall to label a football player dumb before he even takes his first snap...As if any of those dude are road scholars anyway...lol...half of these dudes have never taken a college test during their four years in college..

Nah...What you posted, you might as well be waving a Confederate flag or being an intern for Rush Limbaugh...

Shock posting 101....