Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThe second fumble was a great play from what i remember
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=90127&mesg_id=90709
90709, The second fumble was a great play from what i remember
Posted by josephmurf2384, Wed Jan-25-12 10:07 AM
I have to watch the game again tonight, but if i remember Williams was trying to break outside and switch ball hands. Williams from the Giants made a great play on the ball. The first fumble was a dumb mistake by Williams, but also a great heads up play by the giants to make sure they played it out and recovered. The whistle on Bradshaw fumble was atrocious especially since he was still fighting for yards and that is one of the kind of plays where people roll off a guy and get back up since he was on top of him. I don't think you all got lucky, you jsut made the plays that mattered and got away with one. I am mad as shit at Michael Crabtree for catching one football for 3 yards and than bitching about "not getting a chance to make plays." I respect William's for manning up and feel bad for the kid, who actually had shown some promise this year. I feel really bad for our D, because we might not be able to re-assemble them and they deserved a chance to play for a championship. I feel bad for Frank Gore that he has been productive and than forgotten in games. I am mad at our playcalling, because we had every chance to win that game and we didn't. So no as an avid niners fan congrats, i don't think you were lucky i think you did what it takes to win the game when it was all said and done, were there some variables that went dramatically the G-mens way sure, but they earned the W just as much as we earned the L. Good luck in two weeks.