Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectthe pathetic nature of our teams are a given fact
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=90127&mesg_id=90543
90543, the pathetic nature of our teams are a given fact
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Jan-23-12 09:39 AM
never underestimate the power of weighted, divisional hate.

put it this way, would you enjoy watching Tony Romo getting away with the same shit?! Or Vick... or some other Eagle QB w/o a backstory like his?

if you say yes, I have some beachfront property in White Plains I'd like to sell you.

I dislike the Pats (rather, Belichick/Brady) for 2001 and 2004 and have been enjoying their continual fall in the postseason ever since, esp. the Jake Plummer L. That dislike intensifies when they get away with a win like they did against Baltimore.

but there is no NFL-wide Extinction Level Event ala 19-0 shielding the Giants this time.

I simply don't want another championship in the NFC East, esp. won by a 9-7 underachieving ass team helmed by the Indestructible Forrest Gump of the NFL. Especially when my team has beaten them 7 out of their last eight meetings, and 6 straight before the last 2. This is a fallible team, given the luck of the draw in the playoffs.

Add on to the fact, that I have to hear the chorus of "0 Lombardis" and other such faggotry from OUT of the NFC fans over and over and over, an Eli win would only worsen that talk.

NOPE.

Might as well give it to the Montana of this era... even though I really don't think that team stands a chance against the Indestructible Lie.