Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectDo you really want to laugh?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=88757&mesg_id=88799
88799, Do you really want to laugh?
Posted by Kira, Fri May-11-12 01:39 AM
Go re-read everything you typed about the supposed greatness of the Suxxers, the mystique of Philadelphia as well as rank among US cities.

While you're using the search button check for Lebron. Check for all the times Philly fans dickrode him because their franchise was and arguably still is in the shitter.

Oh and before I go, just remember your shitty basketball team isn't shit. It never was and will be a stepping stone for the rest of the league. It's not on the level of any of the great franchises. You can't even talk shit to Knicks fans. That's no shot to Knicks fans. The Mavs son you. AI is out the league and his legacy is tarnished due in part to the inability of Philly's front office to surround him with talent. A real GM would've surrounded him with talent to make consistent runs at a chip. Kobe's better and you haters are all mad.

I'm not going to get into HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE your football franchise is. NOPE I gotta save that for tomorrow.

*wishes you the best as you jackoff to vintage AI highlights on youtube*