Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectLOL let me guess you're also a Browns fan
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=88757&mesg_id=88794
88794, LOL let me guess you're also a Browns fan
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Fri May-11-12 12:43 AM
Now you're telling me about "class" after ripping apart a stadium RECENTLY after a meaningless loss to the Jags or some bullshit? About "faded glory" when your "team" (or some reincarnation of it) is riding success from leagues people consider unfamiliar abbreviations? Jim Brown must be spinnin' in his grave (c) Charles Barkley.

I notice you failed to offer a top ten, just like you failed to say who these Cavs hall of famers were. Convenient.

WHO ARE THEY? Wayne Embry? You're riding that? Lenny Wilkens on one of his 85 head coaching stops? You are full of shit and too fucking ignorant of your own shitty team's shitty history. Take a look, it was a depressing read. People probably have it open every time there is a suicide in Cleveland, but the cops are too dumb to figure it out since there are so many reasons to kill yourself in your lovely city.

>Enjoy those pre-integration championships won by other teams.

You're just as ignorant of American history, I guess, another dude with no knowledge or sense of self. 1967, 1983, that's after integration. Is NEVER before or after the Voting Rights Act? I always have trouble finding those successful Cavs seasons on a calendar, I wonder why.

>The Suxxers aren't in my top 10 franchises.

OK so name ten better. Pussy.

You were one of
>the philly fans slobbing Lebron's babies when he played for
>the Cavs. I guess Philly fans need something to distract them
>from their FUCKING HISTORICAL MEDIOCRITY. Awwww, the poor
>philly fan is crying himself to sleep with AI's dusty ass
>headband that functions as collector's item for niggas that
>wear Jean shorts.

LeBron is a great player who wrote the entire history of your franchise as a footnote to his career. If he were drafted by a real team with respectable ownership and fans, he'd already have a ring or three.