Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWork on changing the ZERO, not the three dumbfuck!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=88757&mesg_id=88785
88785, Work on changing the ZERO, not the three dumbfuck!
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Thu May-10-12 10:47 PM
So what if it's 2-0 ... and???? Besides, we are the same franchise. Do the Lakers count their chips in Minneapolis? Thanks for playing, retard.

The Cavs FUCKING SUCK and they have always FUCKING SUCKED. Once you get past the storied franchises like the Lakers, Boston and, thanks to Jordan, the Bulls, the Sixers are right there with any franchise.

You fucking morons can look down on the Clippers.

WHO are these HOF'ers? Frazier, Thurmond (and Wilkens) I already named and you know goddamn well those guys don't count. That's like calling Namath a Rams great or Unitas a Chargers legend. Who else ya got? Fucking no one. You don't even know the history of your team and worse yet you cannot read it an inch from your eyes. Which comes as NO surprise.

You could talk about a contributor or two but so what? Sixers have those, too, guys like Harvey Pollak and Alex Hannum. So?

Oh, and you're talking 9-73? LOL, one season 40 years ago. You guys have 15 games twice, I can remember LESS than ten years ago you were actually courting our record, lol, although you made it to a might 17-win total with a brief streak.

LAST YEAR you won 19 games. LAST YEAR.

Do you know how fucking dumb you look carrying on this argument? Walking down the fucking street? God I wish Radin took your stupid ass with him!