Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectDivision CHAMPS!!! 10-6 I never imagined they do this, this year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87973
87973, Division CHAMPS!!! 10-6 I never imagined they do this, this year
Posted by Dae021, Mon Dec-31-12 03:13 PM
I can't even front I didn't think Shanahan had it in him, I didn't think Haslett could get this ragtag group to perform at the level that they played at down the stretch. There was no less than 3 dudes that you didn't even know their names on the field at all times, yet they performed well.

- Also I want my props on D. Hall, I told ya'll he wasn't cooked. Him getting kicked out in Pittsburgh was the best thing for him. Since then he's shut his mouth and just played football and he's been a better player for it.

- GOT DAMN first round talent AL!!! This dude is the #3 runner in the league, meanwhile his gimpy qb ran for 65 yards a touch. This ground game is so real, I hope next week Griff can get a smaller brace. I can't tell you how much I like these dudes. They're setting this franchise up with players for the next 5-7 years.

- I have to say SHanahan's experience showed against Jason Garrett. He completely outcoached him and did his part to put his team in a position to win.

I can't get all my thoughts together because i'm quite happy with how this has all played out. I would love to see them take it to Seattle, and if that happens then guess what this team has a shot. They believe it and for the first time in a long time even with all the players missing from all over the field I like this team.

If they lose next week, doesn't matter I'm playign with house money we weren't even supposed to be here, but here we are Division CHAMPS.

Morris better get some love for OROY.

Oh and I love that we had to beat the Cowboys to do it. It makes it so SWEET!!!!