Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectSkins @ Browns
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87955
87955, Skins @ Browns
Posted by Dae021, Mon Dec-17-12 12:37 PM
- First let me say that Kirk Cousins had a great game, but more than anything a great gameplan. THe Shanny's took advantage of something they saw in the film room and ran it to death. They won this game on Wednesday, and that's a really nice feeling. Also the adjustments that were made were very good. They outcoached the Browns and its nice to see your coaching staff be better than the other side. The Browns have a lot of talent outside of QB, but they got beat in the meeting rooms.

- Cousins looked bad at first, but got himself going and it went from there. He made some really good reads and was throwing that pill so hard!! I like what they have in him, and if they can bamboozle a 1st rounder out of someone, then fam we are in business. Great gameplan and even better execution by KC and the offense.

- The Defense looked like a much improved bunch in the 2nd half, after getting literally pushed around a lot in the first half they came out, got a quick turnover and changed the game. Aside from that lapse on the outside where they were bracketing Massaqui they played well.

- This game took on a real fight aspect, folks were getting punched in the jaw and talking shit. It was crazy, there was a lot of shit talking, and a lot of jawing, I was like damn this is like a fucking divisional game. Good intensity. fun game to watch if you're a skins fan.

Also heard that London's family got really fucked up at the game. His Aunt had a heart attack and was taken the hospital, his younger cousins were arrested and beaten up. Sister punched, all sorts of shit. Not a good look.