Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThis has been a pretty great little stretch for this team
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87909
87909, This has been a pretty great little stretch for this team
Posted by Dae021, Wed Dec-05-12 03:24 PM
- Griff and this read option has been a productive Killer with Alfred Morris RUNNING his ass off. Darrel young leading the way on kickout blocks, taking Antrelle Rolle completely off of the screen. If they can keep this level of productive rushing up, they have a shot at going 3-1 down the stretch with the ability to win the Division. I NEED that.

- Garcon makes this offense go, not having to rely on Hankerson has really opened the offense up. It shows you what the potential for this offense can be if and when Garcon can get healthy. He's playing at like 75% right now, I like what I see in him. I also like what I see in Josh Morgan. He's been a really good blocker downfield and never quit on the play Griff fumbled on, if he'd stopped running and gave up he wouldn't have been in position to make that play. I like him too .

- Defense is playing good ball, not great they still give up the big play, but they're playing good ball. They held the Giants this time around, and they did a really good job of not allowing the running game to get started. Its not secret we can't stop the pass effectively so folks are going to just throw the ball against us but when they try and stay balanced and throw the ball we stuff that, and I like what I see outta Perry Riley and Rob Jackson, those two kids may be on this team for years to come. London since he's been hurt has been all over the field. I've seen him miss a few tackles and his coverage randge isn't what it used to be, but he's always around the ball and that hit he laid on Ahmad Bradshaw was beautiful. Bradshaw couldnt' even talk shit he just got blasted and walked back to the huddle. That dude can still play at a very high level. Now to the secondary........

- Cedrick Griffin you sorry muthafucka! Have a decently good game where you actualy have an impact and then you're done for the sesaon. WTF!!!!!!! They are saying its PEDS and he did it, there's been no appeal, no nothing he did it, got caught and now he's fucked his teammates. You sorry muthafucka.

- Josh and DeAngelo are playing well. Josh is playing very well despite being undersized, and DeAngelo was playing pretty good other than that Rub route he got caught on in the inside on and the shake Cruz gave him to create space on the post route. Other than that though I can't say i've had much of an issue with Hall. Plus he's shut the fuck up, he hasn't been talking, just playing football and his play has improved because of it.

- Alfred Morris is a beast, i want him on my team.

- Brandon Banks, we've tried, we've tried, and we've tried some more, but you've got to go (unless you break one in the final 4 games of the season to get us to the playoffs) you're dead to me.

- Griff is the present, and the future.

- If this team gets some O line help and a semblance of a secondary they'll be a problem next year.