Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectFirst that Houston play was on Reed Doughty
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87890
87890, First that Houston play was on Reed Doughty
Posted by Dae021, Mon Nov-05-12 12:37 PM
Also that Houston game was in SEPTEMBER can't put an entire season on that game. That was an actual good game by McNabb. After that we figure out that this experiment isnt' going to work. That season was a wrap because of personnel not because of that play. There were a ton of issues with that team that were bigger than that play. If any game is to blame for THAT season it'd be any and all in the Philly game.

#2. That was a crushing defeat but a worse one was Deangelo hall getting outmanned for a first down by Jake Delhomme on a 4th and 2 in Carolina. This was a bad call where they went zero coverage where Hall was one on one and got beat. Bad call by the DC, bad execution by the corner.

#3. too early in the season to be the thing that spoils the whole season. Especially when the majority of us knew that this was a rebuilding season. I think folks drank the kool aid too quickly because GRiff played as well as he did. We were never supposed to contend this year anyway. Shanny has been selling people a bill of goods that no one who's watching should've been buying. This season went down the tubes with injuries and lack of resources not that Cruz play.

I feel you, I do and I think Shanny has to bare responsibility for what he's created, but its not just those plays. We're a bad organization and it takes a while to get turned around. Patience is what i've been trying to tell folks for a bit. This is why. Now everyone's on a witch hunt when we didn't have the tools to begin with.