Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThe Pre-seasons pretty much done as RGIII won't be playing next week
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87673
87673, The Pre-seasons pretty much done as RGIII won't be playing next week
Posted by Dae021, Mon Aug-27-12 10:26 AM
A few things to note

- Gano beat out Rackers, so we're stuck with Gano AGAIN!!! Please call Billy Cundiff or someone I can't have another season of games being lost by 3 or less and Gano missing a fg in each of those games.

- O line looks like a work in progress. We'll see if they gel in time for the back half of this season as it gets brutal after October 7th really.

- Right now today Morris is the best back we got. He has a real good understanding of the one cut system and shows toughness, size and some burst. I think I like him over Royster and Helu at this point. Not sure where Hightower is with his health, but he missed cut back lanes last year so i don't magically expect him to be able to see them this year. Of this I believe Shanny can make work though.

- Hard to get a real bead on playcalling during the preseason because you're not sure if they even game planned for the opponent but I still don't like Kyle Shanahan.

- If our front 7 don't wreak havoc we're going to be in trouble with our db's.

- Just as we were ready to sell Rex to the scrap yard he goes 8 for 8 for 2 tds and basically solidifies his place as the backup. sucks

- The season's almost here and I'm worried our D won't be able to contain Drew Brees.