Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectIf RG is who they say he is...then he will make this atrocious
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87659
87659, If RG is who they say he is...then he will make this atrocious
Posted by B.J.S.301, Thu Aug-09-12 04:29 PM
O-line halfway serviceable. I will admit though, outside of RG3 maybe, I am not impressed with this football team.

Landry needed to go. He's been injured. Definitely a serviceable dude but not worth what the team would have had to pay him. Problem is they didn't go after anybody to replace him. So yeah I agree about the secondary being in a bad position. I wish they could trade DeAngelo Hall's non-tackling, soft self. I can't stand the way he plays. He gives up way too many big plays for the few ints that he makes.

Not impressed with the offense at all. There is not one person on that side of the ball who is a true game changer. There were so many times last year when the defense came up with a timely stop only for it to yield nothing because the offense couldn't get going. Part of it though I blame on Kyle Shanahan being incompetent, but there really isn't that much talent on that side of the ball. There might be some potential but ain't no real results out on the field yet. Them young guys gotta step up their game. Can't hold hopes on potential forever. I don't deny their effort. I think they have it in that department, but if they still come up short then we gotta upgrade.

The defense is good. Not great, not dominant, but very good. I actually liked that side of the ball because they actually gave the offense back the ball and got a lot of sacks. They still have a LOT of work to do, even with a thin secondary. If we can give up less big plays this season, I will be estatic.