Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectFirst thing I hate your title and calling him Bob is a thumbs down
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87653&mesg_id=87654
87654, First thing I hate your title and calling him Bob is a thumbs down
Posted by Dae021, Thu Aug-09-12 12:01 PM
On to the Redskins talk

- Our Db's are not our strong point, we're going to rely on our front to get pressure to make life easier on those DB's. Hall's getting moved into the slot as more of a Charles Woodson type of player. The problem is hall isn't as big, nor as great a player as woodson is. So this will end up getting us hurt at certain points throughout the year.

- Our Front 7 should be good, but we need another LB, if Perry Riley isnt' ready to make the jump this year we need to find another LB fast, London isn't going to play forever, and not having Jonathan Goff hurts our depth. Lorenzo is a great plug guy, but if he were that good at any one position he wouldn't be asked to play 5 different positions. We're going to need to bolster that over the next few years.

- RG won't be great right away, and I don't expect him to be. I think in 3 years we'll start to see him put everything together. if he does things before then great, but I don't expect too much from him. His accuracy is going to be a problem through portions of the year and decision making, but those things come with being a rookie and as long as everyone is patient and he's progressing we'll be fine.

- Our backfield will be servicable, but with a rag-tag line and no real stud back there we're in for some trouble for the next few years. We'll probably have to use our 2nd rounder on a lineman next year, but we're going to need a game changing rb sooner rather than later.

- Gano looks like he's beating out Rackers in practices and he'll kick first tonight. I hope that Gano isn't on the team this year, they've given this kid a ton of opportunities and he's consistently kicked at a low level. I'ma need him to either get right, or get gone. If that kicker from boise is coming out next year bring him into practice and lets see what he can do.

- I'm excited because it's football season, but really I can see another 6-10 season with our BRUTAL back stretch of a schedule it's going to get really difficult really fast.

Football is here