Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWow! just wow...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87512&mesg_id=87632
87632, Wow! just wow...
Posted by vee-lover, Fri Dec-07-12 11:50 PM
first off, I'm shocked to even see this post as soon as I loggin

but let me say

I think I speak for many when I say posting here offers a sort of respite (at least for me) from the grind of everyday life and I enjoy logging onto this website whenever I get the opportunity to do so. Why? because its like you're stepping into one large conversation taking place all at once discussing/debating/arguing topics ranging from the random and miscellaneous posts in GD/to the Lesson/PTP and of course sports which is where I first encountered Radin...

me and ol boy, Radin, definitely had our fair share of hostile exchanges on this site abt him giving me the business abt the Hawks and me giving him the blues of abt the Cavs. I can't recall too many, if any, pleasant exchanges we ever had and that's what bothers me the most abt this sudden and tragic news.

I'm the type who can walk away from blogging and not think twice abt what I said to someone on here and vice versa...and I know I said some pretty mean ish to that brother

but

from henceforward, I'm making a conscious effort to refrain from allowing myself to even engage in any insults fueled conversations..because its not that serious. I've never met anyone offline but still feel a since of connection to so many ppl I've never met. Death by suicide is the one way no one should have to depart this earth and I know his love ones are grieving his loss. I usually try and avoid commenting on posts where someone has died because before now, I thought ppl mourning the death of ppl they didn't know was insincere

but

hearing this, I realize that we can feel the loss of someone we've never met.

May Radin's soul forever rest in peace...