Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectwow, just horrible news, I kno I'd partied on his self-imposed OKS exile
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=87512&mesg_id=87566
87566, wow, just horrible news, I kno I'd partied on his self-imposed OKS exile
Posted by Bombastic, Thu Dec-06-12 04:43 PM
after that bet with Concrete but that was just sports shit, had no ill will towards the kid.

They're saying it was a suicide?

Damn, RIP.

That is terrible.

I'd love for this to be a Miss J-esque GD hoax but if he's Alyse's boss then it's more than likely real.

The holidays become really emotional for a lot of people.

L.A. (think he'd recently moved here) can be a lonely place too if you're a transplant and don't have people you can lean on or at least folks you can call.

Deepest sympathies to the loved ones left behind.

Any one of y'all ever needs help out there don't be afraid to ask, once you get it out you'll find it's probably not as bad as you think.

Lemme say for the record that no matter how much bullshit we talk back & forth this community (particularly this forum) is part of my everyday life for 12 years now with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

I got love for all of y'all and root for all of you to win in what ever it is that you choose to do & most importantly wish for each of person here to be happy as much as possible.

peace.