Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectYeah Vereen and Jordan are our biggest prospects
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=86680&mesg_id=86796
86796, Yeah Vereen and Jordan are our biggest prospects
Posted by calij81, Mon Nov-15-10 06:30 PM
Mohammed,(#18) like I said will have to make it as a special teamer at first. He has a broken thumb and is wearing a cast, plus he has been a bit slowed by an ankle injury he suffered against Colorado but he is still a good player.

Hagan was injured against Oregon (#26) but I believe he will be healthy enough to play against the furd, how much he plays, I do not know. Anyways, he had a great sophomore season, slumped his junior year and is playing much better this season. He has good size but I am not sure what his speed is.

Another player is Chris Conte (#17) who we just converted to from CB to safety. I thought he was too slow and stiff in the hips for CB and had my doubts whether he could make the conversion to safety but he has actually surpassed my expectations.

Lastly, our nose tackle Hill (#76) is a good player when healthy, only thing is he has had shoulder issues just about his whole career. He was the player who caused the fumble against Thomas and scored the TD.