Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectKansas State vs. Nebraska
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=86680&mesg_id=86738
86738, Kansas State vs. Nebraska
Posted by will_5198, Mon Oct-11-10 12:35 PM
RB Daniel Thomas, Kansas State (6'2, 228) -- I wasn't hung up on the low production, since Nebraska had better defensive personnel at every position, and was actually encouraged a bit by some of the routes he ran from the backfield and slot. That being said, his main hang-up remains his height: His legs are too long, and he can't make cuts at NFL speed. A couple times he tripped himself up trying to stop and go or juke a defender.

RB Roy Helu Jr., Nebraska (6'0, 220) -- I don't think Helu is anything special -- good enough measurables with some latter round value -- but I have to point out how terrible Kansas State's safeties were in this game. Between the two of them, they seriously were responsible for nearly every long run the Huskers had: they took terrible angles, missed tackles, were fooled on any type of misdirection or play-action, could NOT cover, and just in general made this game an ordeal to watch.