Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectYou mean #243 right?........... #234 is a Truth post
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84998&mesg_id=85300
85300, You mean #243 right?........... #234 is a Truth post
Posted by OldPro, Tue Oct-18-11 06:41 PM
I see the problem now.... you can't put numbers in the right order. Let me help out.... Sing was not 10-5 last year he was 5-10

but really why on earth would you call attention to the shit you said here?

"Guy is a ROOKIE ( still learning) coach, dealing with wack ass players that he didnt draft, and he gets canned after 2 years, and one game before the end of the season"

A game that they won going away with those same players that are doing just fine since he's gone. Add the 5-1 to that win last year and the team is 6-1 after Sing.

"Way to set a tone San Fran"

yes it was

"Your problems go WAY beyond the coach ...way beyond."

Really do tell lol

"Im not saying Mike has no faults. He does, but he is a rookie coach with no real coordinator experience. He was thrown into the job with wack ass pieces."

Keep going

"THAT IS THE OWNER's FAULT...."

So far the only thing that's a blight on Jed's record is the Sing hire.

"If you put a guy in there with no experience, of course there are going to be issues and problems along the way, but you ride with your investment."

And how much is invested in the players? So you continue to let a now proven whack ass coach run your team into the ground just so you can say he had a "fair" chance lol

"And TRoy Smith is a fag, so what the coach gets in your face about something....I've seen Bill Cowher do that shit millions of times, as well as Reid and Coughlin ...but black players let that shit slide ...as soon as a black coach does it, black players have problems with it ...not white players"

All 3 guys you just named have taken teams to the Super Bowl. It's about respect and resume not race fool. Sing has never done shit as a coach but talk... in his case calling someone out on the sideline comes off as scape-goating more than motivating.

"Why? Because blacks don't like other blacks telling them what to do...but a white man can tell them shit all day ...that's another conversation, though. Shit white players will even stand up for a wack ass white coach....."

lol

"So you fire the guy that turned the attitude of your ball club around, a guy that ,even after all of the bullshit ,still had your ball club in the hunt for the playoffs....."

Still had the club in the hunt? LMAO... unless Sing put the team in the NFC West he had nothing to do with the 49ers still being in it so late.... the division was historically bad... AND HE STILL COULDN"T WIN IT! LOL

"He was set up to fail from the beginning, but instead of saying, "hey, lets go get a GM and get some pieces in there to help mike out", you fire him". Mike was never prepared from the start, because the organization was not prepared."

I will agree with this. it was a bad move by the organization to hire him in the first place... and he was set up to fail because he can't coach.

"I hope you niggas never ever win shit again."

Keep hope alive... not looking good though

"You could have at least let the man coach the last game of the season...The mutherfucker is a hall of famer and superbowl champion..."

Unless you were at the Tampa game you have no idea how close the fanbase was to mutiny. You realize this is still a business and you need to sell tickets right? Jed firing Sing sent us a message... that was the first move of the new era. They set their sights on Harbaugh and the rest will go down in history before its all said and done.

but props on the worst uppage of all time

http://reunionradio.blogspot.com/