Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectyou clearly haven't watched any games
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84998&mesg_id=85280
85280, you clearly haven't watched any games
Posted by Beamer6178, Tue Dec-28-10 12:40 PM
>Guy is a ROOKIE ( still learning) coach, dealing with wack
>ass players that he didnt draft, and he gets canned after 2
>years, and one game before the end of the season
his winning percentage regressed EACH year he was head coach, went from 5-3, 8-8, 5-10.

>Way to set a tone San Fran
>
>Your problems go WAY beyond the coach ...way beyond.
sure, but a whole fucking lot of them are WITH him

>Im not saying Mike has no faults. He does, but he is a rookie
>coach with no real coordinator experience. He was thrown into
>the job with wack ass pieces.
that rookie shit is wack son, he's been around for almost three seasons, aint no rookie shit no more

>THAT IS THE OWNER's FAULT....
>
> If you put a guy in there with no experience, of course there
>are going to be issues and problems along the way, but you
>ride with your investment.
the investment was not YIELDING

>And TRoy Smith is a fag, so what the coach gets in your face
>about something....
do you even know what the fuck is going on? his second start troy throws for 350 against the SAME TEAM, from that point on the reins are applied and he is at the helm of a 21-0 SKUNKING (this aint madden, wtf). it was likely frustration at the way the whole situation has become so fucked up. sing's mismanagement of his QBs is legendary.

>I've seen Bill Cowher do that shit millions
>of times, as well as Reid and Coughlin ...but black players
>let that shit slide ...as soon as a black coach does it, black
>players have problems with it ...not white players
>
>Why?
>
>Because blacks don't like other blacks telling them what to
>do...but a white man can tell them shit all day ...that's
>another conversation, though
yeah ANOTHER conversation that has NO parts in this...

>Shit white players will even stand up for a wack ass white
>coach.....
>
>
>So you fire the guy that turned the attitude of your ball club
>around, a guy that ,even after all of the bullshit ,still had
>your ball club in the hunt for the playoffs.....
he's PART of the bullshit, we shouldn't have been HUNTING, we should have WALKED into the playoffs. why is it we lose 31-6 in our OPENING GAME to a team we beat 40-17 a few weeks ago?

>He was set up to fail from the beginning, but instead of
>saying, "hey, lets go get a GM and get some pieces in there to
>help mike out", you fire him ... ...
yes we need pieces but there is some shit a GM can't do, like um, MAKE SURE THE TEAM ISN'T BURNING TIMEOUTS TO PREVENT DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET OFFENSIVE PLAYS IN IN A TIMELY FASHION THE WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON.

>Mike was never prepared from the start, because the
>organization was not prepared.
No, he wasn't prepared because HE WASN'T prepared. He was a linebackers coach, managed a position, then went to managing an entire team. it was too much too soon, then his pride dug in and definitely cost this team opportunities to make strides. even if the guys you have aren't guys you drafted, if they show the propensity to do well with a wide open passing attack, why insist on pounding the ball inside???

>I hope you niggas never ever win shit again.
had we stuck with singletary, that would be the case. IF they get someone good, we'll definitely win again.

>
>
>You could have at least let the man coach the last game of the
>season...The mutherfucker is a hall of famer and superbowl
>champion...
the nigga gets paid for two years beyond this, he'll survive. and what you just listed as reasons has NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW HE COACHED THIS TEAM. you listed his playing resume, we hired him as a COACH.

>show some respect!
negro please. this is business not personal, nut up and quit crying, you come into this shit knowing how it goes down. sing got his job at another man's expense, he had to know that if he didn't take things in the right direction he'd be next.

and please understand i was THRILLED he got a shot and ALL THE WAY BEHIND HIM (n/h) but I couldn't deny the truth when it kept beating me in the head. i can tell you only watched boxscores and clips. you'd have to have watched the games and saw HOW the team played and lost to understand what us FANS are talking about. OldPro called this shit MAD early and if you pay attention, notice he wasn't stuck in win-loss, he was talking about HOW certain things were being handled. That was more than a year ago, and shit never got better. The bad decision management made was signing him to such a long term deal, even though I'll admit at the time I was behind it. But someone with FOOTBALL know how should have sniffed it out and said "he's not ready," promoted him to d coordinator or something at best. Problem is, since Eddie D left, 49ers haven't HAD anyone with football know how, they've been balancing spreadsheets.

but seriously, you talk out your ass on a lot of shit, at least show that you've WATCHED things before spouting off on some faux black power shit.