Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjecti gotta agree
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84998&mesg_id=85053
85053, i gotta agree
Posted by bruceLeroy, Mon Nov-23-09 06:39 PM
at first it looked like he was bringing the most out of these guys but his prep has been really fuckin questionable. fuck jimmy raye and fuck mike martz. someone mentioned they liked martz around...man u gotta be kidding me....alex smith or shaun hill wouldn't even be walking.

i'll give it to you with smith. he hasn't been terrible and of course he still has had a pretty shitty line...i think our d line other than sacks is doing pretty good tho. (granted i missed the green bay game). We really do have the most talent on our roster we've had in a longgg while and it's a shame that it's going to waste...especially on the offensive side. frank isn't getting any younger and VD is having a breakout season.

don't get me wrong...im not completely off the singletary bandwagon just yet and he's probably the last coach i've truly respected since mariucci...but with old ass jimmy raye there the offense will never truly open up.

not a big holmgren fan but id live with shanahan. it's pretty sad that the squad won't make the playoffs because a couple of questionable coaching calls.